1) How long have you been skating?
Since August 2016 when I joined the Crush. I skated as a kid, but not since about junior high.
2) Tell us about your derby name and number.
My nickname is Trainwreck so I decided to play on that. My derby number is 4 because both of my boys were born on the 4th of their respective birth months.
3) What is your favorite thing about roller derby?
It empowers me and makes me push myself.
4) Tell us something about yourself we don't know.
I had a pet tarantula for over 20 years.
5) What do you like to do outside of roller derby?
Dance, read, garden, ski, bowl, play outside
6) What is your favorite roller derby drill?
Once we did the Cha Cha Slide on our toe stops...that was pretty fun and challenging!
7) Do you have any long term roller derby goals?
To become a Heartbreaker...and to eventually be like 1/8 as good as Scarlet Bandit.